Hiking without luggage - Route of the Gorges
7 OVERNIGHTSTAYS - 6 HIKING-DAYS - 110 KILOMETRES - 3975 ALTITUDE DISTANCE
Do you want to hike through the Salzburger Saalachtal with a light rucksack and experience water in all its most diverse forms? Then “Hiking without Luggage“ is perfect for you. Equipped with your daypack, a light snack and something to drink, you start each daily stage. The name “Route of the Gorges“ didn't just appear out of nowhere. You will visit 8 gorges on the 6 stages. Fresh breezes, raging water and wild bathing spots will fill you with awe and invite you to linger for a while.
Your advantages with this Package? While you hike with your daypack during the day over alpine pastures with great views and through the depths of the gorges, your luggage will be transported to your next accommodation and awaits you there. Talking about accommodation, it isn't always easy for long distance hikers to find accommodation for one night in the high season. But with this offer you do not need to worry about this – because our accommodation hosts make an exception here.
- 22nd May - 15th October 2021 (in good weather conditions bookable until the end of October)
- 7 overnight stays in Lofer - St.Martin - Unken - Weißbach incl. luggage transport
- Mayr hiking map Salzburger Saalachtal with it’s villages Lofer, Unken, St. Martin and Weißbach, scale 1:35.000 + hiking discriptions: Hiking without luggage – route of the gorges with detailed discriptions of the daily hikes and for a nice memory you’ll get a pin.
- Salzburger Saalachtal Card
High-Season-Surcharge 26.6.-11.9.21: EUR 49,00 per person
- individual hikings (no guided tours). The hikes lead through a total of 8 gorges. Cross-border hikes - please take a passport with you.
- We will send the hotel list about 10 days before arrival
- We store your documents with hiking map and route description in your 1st accomodation for you.
- The luggage will be taken to the next accomodation.
- Best hiking time between June and mid-October. Arrival is possible daily.
- Recommended for children up from 12 years
More info Show all packages