Salzburger Saalachtal Card
Countless Summer Activities On One Card
The Salzburger Saalachtal Card offers you an even better and more convenient summer holiday. The Summer Card opens the door to great adventures in the Salzburger Saalachtal including:
Access to the Loferer Almbahn which brings you quickly and safely to the wonderful Almenwelt Lofer, making 7 circular hikes and 4 panorama peaks accessible.
The Summer Card opens the door to the Steinbergbad (outdoor swimming pool) in Lofer as well as offering free entry to the Alpenbad in Unken.
Imposing impressions await in the Seisenbergklamm or in the wild-romantic Vorderkaserklamm between St. Martin and Weißbach, where the Orchid Trail is! The Ödenbach carved a route 400 m long and 80 m deep into the rock over ca. 14,000 years. Today 51 walkways lead you over the roaring water which steadfastly rushes through the bizarre rock formations.
The Summer Card is free of charge and is available from hosts in the Salzburger Saalachtal displaying the card symbol in the current accommodation list.
You will receive additional discounts from the following businesses when presenting your Salzburger Saalachtal Card.
- 25% Mountain Carting Waidring
- 20% Salzburger Freilichtmuseum
- 20% Alpinschule Markus Hirnböck:
- 15% Naturpark Weißbach
- 14% Mining and Gothic Museum Leogang
- 10% Grubhof Wellness-Alm:
- 10 % EBIKE Alpin- Rent&Lifestyle Lofer Herbst
- 10% TEH Association – Seminars and Workshops
- 10% Lamprechtshöhle
- 10% Minigolf Course Lofer
- This facility offers minigolf, pit-pat, billiards and table-tennis.
- 10% Fishing Card in Lofer
- 10% Tennis Court in Lofer
- 10% Martin's Bikeshop
- 10% Summer Sledge Track Biberg
- 10% Waidringer Cable Car - Triassic Park
- 10% XXL Flying Fox in Leogang
- 10%- Open-air Go-Cart Track
- 10% Leoganger Cable Car
- 10% Schmitten Mountain Trip
- 10% Schmitten Cruise
- 10% Animal Park Ferleiten
- 5% Motion Center in Lofer
- 5% Base Camp Lofer