Questions and Answers
about your holiday in the Salzburger Saalachtal
For a relaxed start to your holiday we have collected the most important questions for you here.
Subject to change depending on regulations.
There are no longer any requirements for entering Austria.
- Where do you have to wear a FFP2-mask?
The FFP2 mask is only compulsory in hospitals and places where health and care services are provided.
Gastronomy and accomodation
- Which rules of conduct must I follow when visiting a restaurant?
There are no more restictions when visiting a restaurant.
- Which rules must I follow in the accomodation?
There are no more restictions when you stay in an accomodation.
- Will events take place as planned?
You can find all dates and information here.
- We can be reached by phone, e-mail and in person from Monday to Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-noon. We are happy to answer your questions via Notify. You can find more information about Notify here.
In addition, the information offices in Unken, St. Martin and Weißbach are available to you from Monday to Friday from 8am-noon.