Salzburger Saalachtal Card
ONE CARD - COUNTLESS SUMMER ACTIVITIES
With the Salzburger Saalachtal Card your summer vacation becomes even more comfortable and on top of that you can save a lot of money. It is a kind of "universal key", that opens the doors to the various adventures in the Salzburger Saalachtal, such as the Almenwelt Lofer, the Lamprechtshöhle, or the outdoor pools. At selected bonus partners, you will receive up to -22% discount on various summer attractions in the Salzburger Saalachtal area. So you can do a action-packed canyoning tour, or a climbing training with alpine specialist Markus, at a bargain price.
- Time of validity: Every Summer (from May 1st, until October 31th)
- Your Advantage: The Salzburger Saalachtal Card is a regional summer card, with which you receive a variety of services either completely free of charge or at a discounted price.
- How you can get the Card: The Salzburger Saalachtal Card will be provided free of charge for the duration of your stay by selected landlords (hotel, guesthouse, etc.). Here you can check in advance whether your landlord is a card partner (this is indicated by the dark blue card pictogram).
You will receive additional discounts from the following businesses when presenting your Salzburger Saalachtal Card.
Included services, which you can use once a day:
- Take the Almbahn I and II to the Almenwelt Lofer
- Entrance to the Vorderkaserklamm
- Admission to the Seisenberg Gorge
- Entrance to the Lamprechtshöhle (showpiece) [NEW from summer 2019]
- Admission to the Steinbergbad Lofer
- Entrance to the Alpenbad Unken (including indoor pool)
Inclusive services that you can use as often as you like per day:
- Bus, - and train journeys** within the region Pinzgau [NEW from summer 2019]
- Buses to (and from) Salzburg*** [NEW from summer 2019]
** The following lines / means of transport are available to you with the Salzburger Saalachtal Card:
- PLB | Zell am See – Krimml
- ÖBB | Taxenbach – Zell am See – Saalfelden – Leogang
- Lines 660, 70, 71 Zell am See – Kaprun
- Lines 670, 672, 673 Zell am See – Krimml
- Line 640 Rauris
- Lines 640, 650 Bruck – Fusch
- Line 680 Saalbach – Zell am See
- Lines 690, 60 Saalfelden – Leogang
- Lines 620, 609, 590, 591 Saalfelden – Maria Alm – Dienten – Mühlbach
- *** Line 260 Salzburg - Unken – Lofer – Zell am See (from & to Salzburg possible)
Not included are trips with the Pinzgauer Nostalgiebahn, as well as the AlmErlebnisBus.
The Salzburger Saalachtal Card can only be used within the opening hours of the respective partner companies.