Discovery journey in Heutal
Together with hiking guide Andy, you can let your soul run free and recharge your batteries on this easy and leisurely family hike. The path leads you over the protected upland moor, along the Fischbach to the Staubfall. On the way back to the starting point we call in at "Tante Emma". Host Ann-Kathrin spoils you with homemade treat.
- Every Thursday
- 13 June – 29 August 2019
- Meeting Place: Large carpark at the end of the Heutal valley,near Tante Emma at 10 am
- Duration: ca. 4 hours
- Price: Adults € 10.50, children € 6.00 (up to 15 years)
- Included: Parking ticket, a homemade cheese dumpling soup or a delicious curd strudel with vanilla sauce
- Additional information: min. 4 persons, sturdy shoes, hand towel, and drink. Please note that dogs cannot be brought to this walk.
- Booking: lofer.com/shop | until 5 pm the day before