Guided Farmers' Harvest Hike
To the Hochalm
Set off with your walking guide Andy from the hiking carpark "Talbrücke" at the beginning of Heutal. The walk first passes through the protected upland moor of Heutal, then alongside the Lahnerbach on an ever steeper narrow path up to the Hochalm, the biggest alm of the Unkener farmers. On arrival there you will be treated to homemade farmers' harvest delicacies. The way back leads along a forestry road directly to the startin point.
- Every Wednesday
- 4 September – 9 October 2019
- Meeting Place: Carpark: Talbrück (n the direction of Heutal) at 9.30 am
- Duration: ca. 6.5 hours (Walking time: 4 hours - ca. 500 m altitude)
- Price: Adults € 10.50, children € 6.00 (up to 15 years)
- Included: Parking ticket, homemade "Senninhupfa"
- Additional Information: min. 4 persons, bring sturdy footwear and a drink
- Booking: lofer.com/shop | until 5 pm the day before