Relaxed walk in Unken
The starting point for this tour with hiking guide Waltraud is the car park near the parish church in Unken, below the Eggerbauer. After a short walk via the Kalvarienberg, we reach the best viewpoint in Unken after about 1 hour. We enjoy the view of the Salzburger Saalachtal and the surrounding mountains during our short break. We walk on downhill in the direction of the Reitbauer to reach the farm shop Ennsmanngut via the Gsengsteig. Four generations live and work on this idyllic farm. Five farmers produce and market the finest regional products under the brand „Unken – weil’s schmeckt“. After a refreshing drink and homemade specialities from the farm and fishery, a visit to the fish pond follows. Here we learn about the rearing of the young fish in pure spring water. On the way back Waltraud leads us through forests and over meadows to the starting point of the tour.
- Every Thursday
- Season: 08 June–05 October 2017
- Meeting Place: Car park parish church Unken, 9.30 a.m.
- Duration: approximately 3–4 hours
- Price: Adults € 9,50, children € 5,50 (up to 15 years)
- Included: Refreshing drink, small snack with homemade specialities and visit to the fishery at Ennsmanngut
- Booking: Until 5 p.m. the day before, Salzburger Saalachtal Tourist Office on tel. +43 (0) 65 88 83 21 or via email