Water & Sound
Torch-lit walk in the Seisenberg gorge
Experience the Seisenberg Gorge in a new light on a torch-lit walk with musical accompaniment by brass instruments. A Naturpark Guide reveals interesting facts about the habitat of the ravine forest and how the gorge was used for timber.
- Every Wednesday
- Season: 14. June–13. September 2017
- Meeting place: Entrance to the Seisenberg Gorge at 7 p.m.
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Price: Adults € 8,00, children € 4,00 (5-15 years), Family € 21,00 (2 adults and 2 children, every additional child free)
- Included: Guide outside the opening times, torch and music
- Additional information: 15 % discount with the Salzburger Saalachtal Card
- Booking and organizer: Naturpark Weißbach