Ski Bus Salzburger Saalachtal
Transfer to the Ski Areas Almenwelt Lofer, Unken-Heutal and Steinplatte Waidring
Free ski buses bring you comfortably to the ski areas Almenwelt Lofer and Unken Heutal. The buses depart regularly and are available for skiers, winter hikers and cross-country skiers. New in the winter season 2017/18: The connection to the skiing area Steinplatte Waidring.
Ski Bus Timetable Winter 2017/18
- St.Martin - Wildmoos - Lofer (low season)
- St. Martin - Lofer (high season)
- Wildmoos - Lofer (high season)
- Unken - Heutal - Lofer - Waidring
- Weißbach - Lofer
- Au - Scheffsnoth- Bachwinkel (Shuttle Service!)
A ski bus has been organized by the Almenwelt Lofer for the districts of Au, Scheffsnoth and Bachwinkel. To arrange a time contact Taxi Peter Dürnberger on +43 (0) 664 13 00 00 9 (the day before at the latest)
- Shuttle to "Magic night of fire" Skishow, St. Martin - Lofer
Ski Depots Almenwelt Lofer
You want to be sure your ski equipment is stored securely but don’t want to have to carry it back to your accommodation after a great day on the piste? Your material can be stored safely at the ski depots of the Ski School Sturm and Ski School Lofer Herbst at the valley station of the Almenwelt Lofer.