White water action on the SUP board
A refreshing summer adventure on the board, where every single paddle stroke is rewarded by the beautiful scenery of the Salzburger Saalachtal. Stand Up Paddling means you can explore the still and white waters of the region leisurely, without any time pressure. No matter whether you are big or small or whether you want to chill out and paddle gently high up on the picturesque Almsee in the Almenwelt Lofer, or whether you are looking for a “kick” on the waves of the Saalach – everyone will find their perfect SUP experience here.
Here we go …
SUP in the Salzburger Saalachtal – the unique combination of water sports and mountain experience, which guarantees a welcome cooling-off on hot summer days. Alongside the many benefits of SUP, such as the refreshment factor and the feeling of freedom, the comfortable stance for this sport is an advantage because thanks to the standing position on the board, you have a wonderful view and can enjoy the mountain panorama to the full.
In July and August, white water professional Ben, offers Stand Up Paddling courses for beginners and intermediates, as well as taster courses on the reservoir (Mountain Station Almbahn II) in the Almenwelt Lofer. Here kids learn the right technique right from the start.
Daily bookable courses
- Panorama SUP course for beginners with Ben
– Participation fee: adults € 35, kids € 25
– Duration: approx. 1.5 hours
– Meeting point: reservoir mountain station Almbahn II Almenwelt Lofer at 1 p.m.
– Registration by arrangement with white water professional Ben Randow on +43 (0) 650 35 55 633
- SUP river tour
– Participation fee: € 120 per person | 3 or more participants: € 90 per person
– Duration: approx. 2-3h
– Date and meeting point: by appointment
– Registration: by arrangement with white water professional Ben Randow on +43 (0) 650 35 55 633
Taster (every Monday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Participation fee: € 15 per person (from 5 participants)
- Meeting point: reservoir mountain station Almbahn II Almenwelt Lofer
- Registration required (by Sunday 5 p.m.) on +43 (0) 650 35 55 633
- Additional Information: white-water-solutions.at
Taster paddling with Ben …
Ben Randow, the German Vice Champion in SUP White Water, offers courses in the summer months in Stand Up Paddling in the Salzburger Saalachtal. The special feature of the course: you will practise your first standing paddle strokes on the large board high up in the Almenwelt Lofer, on a calm mountain lake, in the middle of the multifaceted Salzburger Saalachtal. Ben also takes the more experienced paddlers among you on the upper Saalach on a river tour.
Are you interested in Ben’s courses?