Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Soufflés
for 5 ramekins (=ovenproof moulds) for the filling
- 50 g white chocolate
- 50 g peanut butter
for the dough:
- 80 g dark chocolate (min. 70% cocoa content)
- 75 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 75g sugar
+ butter and flour to grease and dust + chocolate flakes for decoration + chopped hazelnuts and peanuts for decoration
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a water bath. Mix the melted white chocolate well with peanut butter until it forms a mass. Leave to cool in the fridge.
- Preheat the fan oven to 160 ºC. Grease the moulds, dust with flour and set to one side.
- Melt the dark chocolate over the water bath. Melt the butter in a saucepan at medium heat until it boils. Pour over the melted dark chocolate and mix well with a whisk and set to one side.
- Form five balls from the peanut-chocolate mixture and place one ball in each of the prepared moulds.
- For the soufflé dough, beat the eggs and the sugar with the help of a food processor or hand blender at a medium to high speed until the mixture is fluffy and light. Carefully add the dark chocolate-butter mixture to the egg mixture.
- Fold the flour lightly into the mixture. The dough should have a fluffy, light consistency. Pour into the prepared moulds and cover the peanut balls well.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes on a middle shelf. Take the soufflés out of the oven and allow to cool for a short time at room temperature.
Sprinkle with chocolate flakes and chopped nuts. Enjoy warm.
„Food should make you happy and do you good –
and we love our work for exactly this reason“
… Carolina and Carina agree.
You can find more fantastic recipes at …
the Foodblog „Kitchenstory“ from Carolina Auer and Carina Grissemann