200 g oat flakes
50 g buckwheat
30 g coconut flakes
30 g linseeds
80 g walnuts
80 g almonds
50 g hazelnuts
30 g dried cranberries
7 tbsp honey
5 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground cardamom
1/8 tsp. vanilla essence
1 pinch salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat the fan oven to 150 degrees.
- Mix the oat flakes, buckwheat, coconut flakes and linseeds in a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and cranberries and add to the mixture.
- Mix the honey with the oil, cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla and salt in a small bowl and then work into the granola mixture.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking paper and bake in the oven on a middle shelf for ca. 15 – 20 minutes. Halfway through the baking time, turn with a spatula.
- When the granola is crispy and golden brown remove it from the oven. Allow to cool for a few minutes then loosen it up and place it in airtight jars. It can be kept for several weeks if stored well.
- Serve the granola with seasonal fruit depending on the time of year.
„Food should make you happy and do you good –
and we love our work for exactly this reason“
… Carolina and Carina agree.
You can find more fantastic recipes at …
the Foodblog „Kitchenstory“ from Carolina Auer and Carina Grissemann